Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

URGENT:What are the chances my sister will see its me that sent her that

message with a fake facebook account? I love my sister so much but yet she has gone right back with her abusive cheating boyfriend. They have 2 kids together and im more worried for the kids than anything. Basically she told me that if she received one more message from a female saying hes cheating then she would 1000% be through. So I did just that. I put up a fake Facebook account and wrote her a real nasty message from a supposed female hes cheatin with. Now im so worried that she might find out it was me and it would forever ruin our relationship. Please help is there anyway she can find out it was me? Other than me telling her or of course?

Unregistered
    Add as many random people as possible, put some pictures of the a someone but be careful that its the same person and after that delete your search history.