Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do I add a usb Bluetooth adapter to my computer?

I bought a Bluetooth 3.0 USB adapter for my computer (Windows 8.1) and can't figure out how to add it and use it . I did add it but it didn't work so I removed everything. I am sure I am doing something wrong. Where can I get step by step instructions? Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Look for the installation and user guide on the software and driver CD that came with the blue tooth adapter. Go to the blue tooth adapter manufacturer support website for user and installation manual.
    Post brand and model of the blue tooth adapter.

How do I Install Bluetooth on My Laptop?
    Read more: http://www.ehow.com/how_8063689_do-install-bluetooth-laptop.html#ixzz2nrqDdICo

How to Use a Bluetooth Adapter http://www.ehow.com/how_4895629_use-bluetooth-adapter.html

Downloads
    Uploads
    This adapter didn't come with any directions? What is the brand and model of the adapter? It sounds like you are missing the device drivers for the adapter. Look on the manufactures website for drivers and possibly a manual. Read the instructions on how to install the adapter and drivers. This process is usually the same for most USB devices but can vary. Typically, you install the device into the computer and then install the drivers off a CD or downloaded file. Also, make sure Windows 8.1 supports this device.