I work with him (lets call him Bob) which sucks because I feel as if I have to be extra cautious. He is so nice to everyone at work but I don't know, I feel as if its something different with me. He will stop to talk to me throughout a shift, whether it be to tease me or to just casually say stuff. Last week I had to go to the mall to run errands before work and he randomly decided to come with me. I had to go to a clothing store and he actually waited outside for me before I had to leave. He has touched my hand once before because he was joking around. Also, he has asked me to come along with his friends before but I couldn't because I was busy. I'm confident I'm the only girl he asked because no one else was aware of it. I had to ask for help the other day and I asked the guy that was closest to me. He said he couldn't help but then outta no where, Bob says "what do u need help with"? I said nothing it was fine, and he started smiling and said "why couldn't you call me?". When we do work together, I have noticed he stands fairly close to me, as in within my personal bubble. Before he kept making fun of me and I sarcastically got "upset" and he said "noo you know i love you. i love you, you know that". And he said this on 2 different occasions.. How do I interpret his actions/words?