What to do on summer vacation?

Emily1

May 13, 2008
So the beginning of summer vacation starts next week and I need some ideas of how to spend it. What sort of things would be fun to do? Thanks!

I am planning a west cost tour in vacations. This region has a large number of tourist attractions to see. "Yellowstone" is one of the best and most famous tourist attractions of west coast. It has 2.2 million acres of mountain scenery, animals and endless natural beauty.

I will suggest you go in Sandusky city in Ohio. It is very beautiful and amazing city in this country. It has various places for enjoy vacations. So I want to share some beautiful places you can visit in Sandusky. I hope this information is useful for you and enjoy your vacations.
· Cedar Point
· Top Thrill dragster
· Soak City
· Corkscrew
· Woodstock Express

jACKEY, thanks for your precious suggestions. I must visit these places during my trip. Yes, your shared information is very helpful for my next trip. Can you give me some suggestions about hotels that are best to stay there?

Why not Malickk! You must go in these places that I mention in this post. After come back please tell me did you enjoy in these places. I am waiting for your reply.

I must share my experience with you after my trip. Can you tell me about some hotels that are best to stay there?

Malickk I will suggest to you the Kalahari Resorts & Conventions are the best to stay in Sandusky city in Ohio. The Location of this hotel is fantastic and the staff is friendly. It is a very unique place to stay with family and friends and offers the best customer services and good food.

Well Emily! I would suggest you to do something amazing and enjoyable. I think that you should must visit some amazing place> I just recently came back from New York to Toronto Tour with Get Bus Tours. It was such an amazing tour of my life. I enjoyed a lot during this tour and see almost every popular and attractive place of the both cities while this tour.

Well Emily! I would suggest you to do something amazing and enjoyable. I think that you should must visit some amazing place> I just recently came back from New York to Toronto Tour with Get Bus Tours. It was such an amazing tour of my life. I enjoyed a lot during this tour and see almost every popular and attractive place of the both cities while this tour.
Yeah Toronoto is such a fascinating attractions of NYC. I also visited there during my last New york bus tours. royal ontario museum, casa loma, toronto zoo, toronto islands and rogers centre are must to see attractions of that region. I will highly recommend to all must take a visit there during your new york tour next time.....

Back