I went from my Blogger dashboard to Settings, then Posts & Comments, and changed "Show At Most" to both 250 days and 250 posts - but neither seem to work even though it says "If days is selected, a limit of up to 500 posts will be enforced." Does anyone have any nifty HTML or CSS coding that will override and enforce what I would like?

In short, all I would like simply is a very long page that displays all my posts (will be around 225).

Just to note, I gave up on WordPress as they offer VERY limited customisation for free via WordPress.com in comparison to Blogger which easily allows you change background images, headers, text colours and make adjustments e.g. justifying text or embedding youtube playlists through simple CSS or HTML codes. I do wish to move my blog to WordPress also sometime, but with their minimal selection of free themes at the moment and a false message saying "don't worry, you can customise your theme later" (yes for $30, 70 or 100) when you can't even change colour palettes or completely remove sidebars, I don't think this will happen anytime soon. WordPress should be mentioned in the dictionary under the word "unnecessary."