I have more than enough money to spend on a car audio system, so money isnt the issue. I want to go a full kicker route for my 2014 subie wrx sti that is coming in a week. It says it has 6 speakers so im going to assume 4 for the door and 2 tweeters. I want to go a full kicker route.

For the subs I want to 10inch Solo Baric L7's but im not sure if 2 ohm or 4 ohms would be best.
For the mids and tweeters I want the QS series. From the looks of it you only get two speakers and 2 tweeters in the box, how do i get two more speakers? Can i get those as a separate order?
I want a 1000w kicker amp for the subs so they each get and a 4 channel 400watt amp for the mids so they each get 100w. I prefer the Ix series but i dont know if the amps i need are available through that line.
Also im going to get a pioneer app radio 3, it said something about a 50wx4 mosfet amp. Could i use that for my tweeters??? or do you even need amps for your tweeters?

Lastly a sound processor, i see kicker makes some but are they worth it? Im looking for amazing bass but perfectly clear sound. If it would make a difference im in.

I really appreciate the time you guys take to read this, but please do not offer up other brands unless it isnt possible to do through kicker, im really OCD and like to stick to one brand for everything, hell if kicker made radios i would put one in it. There is a lot of questions and please answer in a way that would make sense haha