Traveling to Vienna - how much money needed?

Tsvetelina

Dec 10, 2013
I plan traveling to Viena for 5 days. I have payed my hotel and plane tickets. Can anybody please answer :
How much money needed for food, local travel, entry fees for the museums etc. ?

I plan on taking 500 Euros ? I think a 100 Euro per day should be enough.

Tsvetelina! I have been to Vienna, and that is a very beautiful place to see, but don't have any idea that how much money will be needed for a trip to Vienna. Because I was on a family trip and my father was spending all the money, but let me tell you that if you are going to Vienna than don't forget to visit:
Kunsthistorisches Museum
Historic Center of Vienna
The Third Man Museum
Tiergarten Schoenbrunn
State Opera House

Tsvetelina! I have been to Vienna, and that is a very beautiful place to see, but don't have any idea that how much money will be needed for a trip to Vienna. Because I was on a family trip and my father was spending all the money, but let me tell you that if you are going to Vienna than don't forget to visit:
Kunsthistorisches Museum
Historic Center of Vienna
The Third Man Museum
Tiergarten Schoenbrunn
State Opera House
Vienna is one a good place and offers mesmerizing attractions that grabs the attentions of visitors towards it. I haven't visited there yet but heard lot of about it. I have a wish to explore that region at least for once in my life. Laureen123! Here my curiosity is just about "The Third Man Museum". I am keen of to know about what kind of museum it is? Tell me about your experience that you got there. What kind of exhibitions could be seen there??? I am curiously waiting for your reply....

I visited Vienna few months ago for a business meeting. It is a beautiful and capital city of the beautiful country Austria. This country is one of my favorite destinations around the globe as tourism point of view. This region is rich with history, beautiful places, traditions and activities.

Back