My Capricorn gf suddenly has finished our relationship after saying she can't accept our relationship. She is very independent and was single for 2years before me but after a hideous divorce after an 8year marriage where she discovered she had been cheated on as far back as to the day they were getting married. She obviously went to a bad place but got through it and as I say 2years down the line we met. We were untouchable completely in love from both sides, she was brilliant while I was away. Supportive, loving and although we were apart I just knew we were together. On returning we did what we spoke about cuddles crap tv all the good stuff I'd missed!! Then next day she says she's struggling on how full on it is, the fact she can't cope with how good I am to her and the fact she doesn't deserve anyone to love her. She can't have a normal relationship because of her issues!! She says if I care I'd be strong and walk away but I'm a paratrooper and my ethos is if it's worth it you fight!! I love this girl I won't lie and I'm just wondering if anyone can help. I've told her I love her, sent her understanding msgs, asked all the questions. Cheating, someone else, someone bad mouthing us, planting seeds!! She's very honest and straight to the point so if it was any I've no disbelieve that she would simply say!! One of her best qualities!! Anyone got any ideas, also tried reassuring her I don't want to change her, just maybe her last name in the future