What is the best way to travel around South Ameirca?

marc

Jun 2, 2008
Hi,

I'm going traveling next year and my first stop is South America, I fly into Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and fly out of Santiago, Chile. I have 40 days in South America and I know I wont be able to see everything. I'm thinking of going too...

Rio > Ilha Grande > Paraty > Iguassu > Buenos Aires > Santiago

I would like to fit in Salar de Uyuni in Bolivia but my time and money is limited. Any help would be great.

Thanks

According to my point of view bus is a best way of travel around South America. For most South Americans buses are the main sources of transportation. We take a bus to the border, where we must switch to a bus owned by a company in the country we have just entered. From there, we may have to take a bus to the largest nearby city, where we then can switch to a bus to our final destination.

marc! Let me tell you the best attrative places which i like arond South America:
Machu Picchu
Iguazu Falls
Salar de Uyuni
Christ the Redeemer
Angel Falls
Torres del Paine National Park
Corcovado
Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro

Laureen123 , Torres del Paine National Park is one of my favorite attractions of South America. This beautiful park is located in Chile. It encompassing mountains, glaciers, lakes and rivers in southern Chilean Patagonia. I visited this park last year in vacations with my college friends.

marc! Let me tell you the best attrative places which i like arond South America:
Machu Picchu
Iguazu Falls
Salar de Uyuni
Christ the Redeemer
Angel Falls
Torres del Paine National Park
Corcovado
Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro
Can you tell me little about Angel Falls and Torres del Paine National Park? I am interested to go there after my tour.
I hope Laureen123 you would like to tell me about these destinations and tell me which time will be best to go there ? Your suggestions will be appreciated there!!

If you talk about USA then I must say that Bus is a safe and best way to travel around the South America. GBT is offers a great services with a comfort of people. Personally, I used its services many time last time on the eve of Christmas and I must say that I used its services for a short time period then I had an unforgettable and have lifetime experience.

Back