...devastation if you have depression/anxiety? i have been suffering from depression and anxiety all year. i have gotten better though. i used to harm myself and feel suicidal all the time which i dont anymore. i am on medication and surround myself with positive people. i recently had a relapse though because some best friends of mine betrayed me and left me. i have been feeling better and am obviously in the 'recovery stage'. however, i feel like i am never really stable. one day i feel completely depressed and the next day i feel happy and on top of the world. it evens happens in hours. i wake up feeling great and the next hour i feel incredible sad, then anxious, then happy again. i also feel that in the morning i feel great and in the afternoon i feel worse (more sadder). is this normal? will it get better? i see a psychologist but she is very booked up so i often forget to ask her when i do actually see her (which is usually once a month or even less. please can someone give me their opinion on this. thankyou xx