my custom built pc has been faulty or unreliable for the past time i have had it.
out of me own free will since i got this pc built by a shady companie who fixes pc's and vice versa called cob web.
now i have experience with building and stuff and friends who kno how to build them aswell but i was told i had to build it there and ever since i had issues from disk drive to motherboard to psu supply unit problems and cooling issues.
i wonder why you are thinking i am mentioning this?, well now i stopped using him a year ago and i had got a new technician who has fixed and noticed some problems such as ram being faulty and also some of the parts were old.
after he helped fixed the windows 7 problem and driver problem and i bought new ram my pc works fine except for the fact i have noticed when loading files or open up software it makes a loud motor noise and i noticed as well some small quirks as well like i cant update 2 window 7 updates and i can't back up things using the windows back up.
i am just wondering if it could be just be maybe a small fan issue or a disk drive issue.

and no i wont delete system 32 since its an important file for windows 7 thankyou

build
amd phenom x6 t1050t
8gb ram g stix

gtx 550 ti sparkle
asus motherboard (don't know brand)
750 watts psu
cooler master pro fan
1tb hard drive