Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

any winter vacation ides? (from georgia)?

i live in atlanta
    ive been to florida, ny and chicago
    any other great place to go to during december?
    i was hoping something around $4-500 per person including flight and hotel for 4-5days

im thinking bahamas, seattle, vegas, LA, or other great places!

please help me!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ooh! All of the places you've visited are amazing and mostly my favorite, Let me tell you that the places in which you are now thinking to go all of the places are superb. I think that you should must visit the cities these all places, because each one has different priorities and attraction. I hope that will choose a good place to visit.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Oooh View Post
    i live in atlanta
    ive been to florida, ny and chicago
    any other great place to go to during december?
    i was hoping something around $4-500 per person including flight and hotel for 4-5days

im thinking bahamas, seattle, vegas, LA, or other great places!

please help me!!
    Las Angeles and Vegas would be the best one options Oooh! |Thre you could see some of most ideal destinations for your winter vocations. During my Las Angeles tour i used to spend my journey at Venice Beach and at Catalina Islands.I am sure you would love to go there again after once.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oooh, according to my point of view Seattle is a nice choice for you. It is an ideal destination to visit in winter. I have good experience of this regions tourism last winter with my family. You can enjoy a lot of snow activities in this destination during winter.

Downloads
    Uploads
    malickk! You must visit Seattle to see the Chihuly Garden and Glass Space Needle. I hpe it will be the best for your visit. Once I have visited the largest D.C spot that points of interests when I am so little even school going age to my uncle who have visited there to attend the Seattle Antiquarian Book Fair & Book Arts Show. It parks offers an elegant option of recreation like offers hiking, kayaking, Snowboarding, kayaking etc..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by salliop View Post
    malickk! You must visit Seattle to see the Chihuly Garden and Glass Space Needle. I hpe it will be the best for your visit. Once I have visited the largest D.C spot that points of interests when I am so little even school going age to my uncle who have visited there to attend the Seattle Antiquarian Book Fair & Book Arts Show. It parks offers an elegant option of recreation like offers hiking, kayaking, Snowboarding, kayaking etc..
    Yeah salliop! I do agreed with you my friend. Chihuly Garden and Glass space museum is located in Seattle. If a visitor have desire to explore that spot's charm then he must have to start from it..... I haven't visited there yet. But my cousin had just came back and told me a lot about it. Now i am also thinking to must take a visit there at least for once.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Kayly and salliop, after reading your posts I am feelimg it is one of the must visited destinations of the world. I will try to plan my trip as soon as possible and visited all those places that you have been mentioned in your posts.