Garfield the Cat: I've lived in Dallas, Texas, and was really awesome.
If you go there, I recommend staying in Highland Park and having a walk on the Turtle Creek.
Weasel McWeasel: There are North Pole flights performed by commercial airlines, one of them is Air Berlin. I heard of flights to Antarctica as well, which might include landing, but that costs more than a North Pole flight.
asher: I tried to go to Canada last year, but I was denied entrance after asking for a souvenir stamp in my passport. They thought that was a weird request, and having searched my car, they found a business suit in my luggage. They said, "You are not going to Toronto for sightseeing!" Such a bummer, I had to turn around on the border and waste my corner suite hotel reservation.
luvrats: Maybe I will go to South Africa some day, it seems like a very interesting destination. I've been to Egypt already, but that is not really Africa, is it?
Doing African Safari is another thing I would like to try.

Jeremiah is Lonely 7: Out of my trips in Europe, Stockholm and Copenhagen were very memorable. They're kind of like toy towns, miniature, sparkling, and squared away, with lots of interesting places to visit.
In Scotland, I've been to Glasgow so far, and was not really impressed, but the upcoming trip to Edinburgh looks promising, based on the videos I've seen.