needs a cuddle buddy?!? Me and my exgf broke up about a week ago we only went out a month and a half and were 20 we never had sex or oral and shes slept over my house like 7 times and 1 time after we were broken up and shes staying over this weekend. But everytime she stays over we only cuddle not even kissing. Anyways she doesnt kno but i have my friends facebook account and i dont even have facebook so i do it to see if she posts anything about me cuz she thinks i dont see it ( i kno i shouldnt creep like that but thats not the point here) tonight her statuses were saying things like " keep waking up randomly and cant fall back asleep this wouldnt happen if i was snuggling" and ppl were commenting and one person said "got something on ur mind" and she said " no just need a cuddle buddy" .... I thought i was her cuddle buddy! so i texted her askin if she was still awake she said yea keep waking up and i said damn why cant u sleep and she just said 'idk'. Is she just usin me till she fnds someone else?