my attention? So i knew his girl in real life, we're (college) classmates and we've been friends for over a year. we always talk together almost everyday
since the first time i saw her i had a secret crush towards her, i've been checking my feelings of her for months and months and it still stay the same
then there's this one dream about her, we're in the same school. the school is so big. the place inside the school was outdoor, there's a big
hallway outside surrounded by green yellowish trees (feels like end of spring towards fall) when we walked together (going home)

her right hand hand holds my left hand firmly and yet feels very warm and gentle. and she started to asked me about my feelings towards her.
I was like dead silent, can't say anything at all. I just hold her another hand (both hands). then she gives some like a warning
she said something about "one mistake then...." i can't remember anything after that, it feels like she's tellingg me to say something in a right
way that she expect me to say it, and if i'm not capable to do so then there's like a consequences (can be felt from her tone)

sorry my memories about the dream is already vanished (blurry) , but i took note of it when i woke up.

can you give me your opinion about this,

and please not opinion or responds based on something that people browse on the internet for definition and stuff. professional reply
and your answer based on what.

PS: she hold my hand first.