Does this guy seem interested?

mysterious

Mar 21, 2008
I've been speaking to this guy for about 2 months just general conversations. He's suggested meeting twice but I was busy both times. We spoke at the weekend I messaged him. We spoke casually and then he suggested I go to his town next week but i said I was busy and as I didn't want to go to his town. Then he asked
"Have you ever been ice skating?" I said "Yeah but I always fall though and asked if he'd been. He said"Na I've never been but always wanted to go. Maybe if you decide to meet up we could do that unless you're too worried you might fall and kill urself lol"
I replied "Yeah we could would be fun haven't been in years. Haha I'm not too bad with the falling might be better the next time I go lol."

After then he asked about what town I was from as there's loads of ice rinks here and he's there alot he didn't bring it up again and we just spoke casually about how are day was, and what we were doing. He didn't reply back to the last message me just saying what I was doing an asked if he watched this show.
Should I ask him out instead for the week after.
saying "Hey hows things? How was your weekend get up to much? I should be free next weekend if you still wanna go ice skating?"

Back