“I had so many pictures in my iPhone 5, and when I have an iOS upgrade, I lost all my photos. They are all my treasures!”
“I accidentally deleted my favorite photos and I wanna them back? Is it possible?”

Do you have faced such problem before? There are many pictures which took with your family, friends, classmates, etc. And there are several common reasons that followed the photos loss: A jailbreak or iOS upgrade, wrongly delete, devices broken, iPhone lost or stolen, or other unexpected fault.

As we all know, iPhone is even the most popular smart phone, and we are very pleased to take photos with it. But it doesn’t have a personalized recycle bin, so we have nothing to do when we lost our pictures. But I ever used an iPhone photo recovery to get back what I lost.

So, today I have the pleasure to share this recovery assistant with you. If you ever synced your iOS devices to the iTunes, then we can retrieve the lost data from iTunes backup directly.

First of all, you need to download the popular program here.

1. Launch the program

After installing the iOS data recovery successfully, you can launch it. Choose “Recover from iTunes Backups File” and you will find the iOS devices you ever backed up.

2. Scan the data in iTunes backup file

You can click the “Recover from iTunes Backup File” button on the right side. And Choose “Start Scan”, and the program will display all your files in the iTunes backups such as Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Contacts, Message, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Reminder, Voice Memos and Safari Bookmark.

3. Choose the photos you need to recover

You are able to preview the photos in the Camera Roll which have copied to the iTunes backup before. And you can choose the photos you want to recover. Then define a path near the “Output Folder” to save your files.

4. Recover your files quickly and safely

After finished the above steps, you need to click the “Recover” button to start your recovery process. This security iPhone Photo Recovery enables you to finish your tasks with several seconds.