plz dont tell me that 250kbps is devided by 8 something like that shit i know whats that
i have 2 mbps pack and its currently active and i do get that much of speed the problem is that i was download batman arkham origins black box torrent from kat.ph torrent site the size is 8.5 gb something.....
and i am supposed to get 250kbps and i am only getting upto 50 kbps...
and i tried downloading a wednesday movie yesturday when stoped downloading the batman game...
it gave me 250kbps on 200kbps to 250... it worked fine,...
and i was successfully able to download it and then i start downloading the batman game again from bittrorrent the same place wheree i downloaded a wednesday movie....
and the seeders for the batman game is around 500 seeders and the a wednesday movie seeders are less than 100
and i know speed depends upon the tracekers and seeders of the torrent...

bt both of them are absolutely perfect.. and even hd videos are bufferring well no stops in hd videos on youtube and dailymotion
i kept that game for whole night it gave around 10 to 20 kbps when i checked in the morining for around 8 to 10 hours... and before night the torent i had downloaded the % was 10.8 % and in morning its just 30.2 % completed
plz help..