So i was watching the Spanish channel today (my teacher wants us to make contact with an authentic Spanish source everyday) And i saw that Gossip Girl Acapulco was on. I loved Gossip Girl when it was on, so i was really excited for this show. Unfortunately, though, when i turned on the TV there was only a few minutes left of the episode, and it was one of the last episodes of the season. I research the show, thought it sounded amazing and that it was the perfect thing for my spanish contact source. But, again, unfortunately, i haven't found any way to watch the first episodes. I looked on itunes, and it wasn't there. I looked on Walmart, amazon, the shows official website.... no where could i find where i can watch the show.

If anyone could give me a link to where i can watch it, virus free, without downloading anything, that would be amazing. It would be even better if you could also tell me when the show will be available on DVD, so i can buy it and support the show. Also, I'm not fluent in Spanish (its a high school class) so i really would love if the link had English subtitles.

Thank you!
0 seconds ago - 4