I was wit my bf for about a month we recently broke up & idk what to do anymore like I didn't even try getting him back or anything cus it was already our 2nd time breaking up so I was like whatever, but he asked "can we still be friends and hangout" I told him no cause it would only make it harder for us and especially me cause I was already starting to get attached to what we had. I felt like our relationship was like something a girl always dream of something cute with those play fights and all but now everything has vanished between us. he never expressed himself towards me when I would ask him how he feels he would just say "I like you that's all you need to know" our fb said we were in a relationship and it still does, but on instagram he kept it as "single" & never posted a picture of us I don't understand why? if we would be out in public & stuff and as in for a guy why would he have me meet him mom within just a week of dating? when it came to going out on the weekends he would never asked if I wanted to come along or anything with his friends so than after a few days of this I started to have so many doubts about him. like I don't know what to do anymore I was single for over a year and something months didn't talk go out with anybody until I met him but I'm thinking it was just bad timing for me to start dating, I've told him that I'm done with all this shit and stuff and when I do all he says is "wow wtf" like how do I do it so he can make up his damn mind on what he wants or should I just walk away from everything ignore him and shit? cause im definitely not a 2nd choice or his side chick