Today I hit "Update All" in the app store and suddenly remembered there are a few specific apps that I DO NOT want to update. I tried everything to get it to stop--turned off wifi, turned of 3G. And it DID stop. But I needed to turn back on wifi and 3G again, which would start the updates back up. But, at one point a couple of months ago, my phone was filled to the brim with photos, preventing any apps from updating. Each app would have a loading bar, but when I clicked it, it would tell me there was no space available and I would be able to open the app again. I decided that maybe I could fill up my phone with photos again so I could try this same method; but this time it's not working. I click the app, it tells me there's not enough space to update, but the loading bar remains there, making the app unusable. Does anyone know how to get apps in the process of loading back to normal? Thanks?

(P.S. I hope this question makes sense, I'm tired and I'm not sure if I've worded his correctly)