I've been jealous with a few girls and I think this is what making him not like me. I have been trying to change this but I feel like he is not recognizing my efforts and he thinks I am controlling him!

I still love him want to fight for the relationship. But i feel that he is pulling away from me and he wouldnt even say why.

If you are out of love with your girlfriend, would you tell her that you are unsure of your future. Confused of something..and doesn't know what you want?

It was so painful to hear because all i want is him but then I tried giving him some space, BUT he didnt look for me. Instead he went out with his friends..and met a few other girls.

This happened to fast I didnt even see it coming. We used to be happy and the perfect couple that everyone knows. But I can't understand him....

Is there a way to fix this? If you felt "controlled" is there a way to bring back the love u once had for your partner. Or is he saying that to make me break up with him???

I don't know if I should give up or not. But I feel like I'm the only one fighting in this battle. He is becoming distant..and I dont even know why..
We have been dating for almost two years now. I am guessing that the spark had died down already. But i still do love him..I asked him if he still loves me..and he said yes. But why do I feel unwanted..why do I not want to believe him at this point. After telling me he is unsure of the future! That means ..he has no plans of marrying me or anything