Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how to change my guide to only my subscribed channels on optik tv (telus)?

I was searching for a program, then I clicked it. Then the screen went black and said,"change channels to view other programming. Then something came up and it said I did not have this channel and if I entered a code I would get it. I did not want the channel, so I clicked guide again. Suddenly my guide had changed and it was all the channels telus had to offer, not just the ones I was subscribed to (before it was just my channels). So I was confused and I looked through settings, the help guide, internet ect. So if any of you know how to change it back it would be a lot of help! Plese do not tell me to go to the telus web sight or any of that. Just tell me how to fix it. It should not be that hard to do!

Unregistered
    Go to options button on the remote there should be a favorites list there, pick subscribed channels. voila your done!