Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Best digital piano for the money!?

Hey, I am in the market for a digital piano! I am looking for a digital piano that offers action that is of a pianos, and feels like one! I would like to spend from 500-1500 dollars! I want what is best for the amount of money I put in! Thank you for the help ahead of time!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Look at the advanced Yamaha and Suzuki lines (not the toy ones, but the pro gear). They each offer several models and one will be a good fit for you. Some of their newest ones are so close to a real piano you can't tell the difference either listening or playing. They even offer adjustable actions and some of the best digital sound in the world. Roland and Neumann are great too, but maybe a little more than you want to spend.