How to convert spotify to mp3 for my player?
1. How to take my songs from Spotify to Mp3 player?
I have a Coby Mp3 player and I've tried to take me Spotify song to my Mp3 and it won't work D: Any ideas why/how to? - Ashley

2. Where to convert spotify to mp3? The website I use does convert some of the songs I want, can you link me a good website? - Albee
3. How do i transfer music from spotify to sony walkman mp3? I created a playlist using spotify but I am having problems trying to download the playlist to my sony walkman mp3 - Criggins
4. converting songs from spotify?
so I have a bunch of songs on spotify that I got from spotify and I want to convert them to mp3 format but I can't. is there a way I can do that or do I have to download it from YouTube. see some of the songs I have on spotify I can't get on YouTube so I just wanted to convert them from spotify. so what do I do. is this at all possible. is there an app or whatever I can use to convert songs from spotify to mp3? - Tyler Burns

Spotify is a commercial music streaming service providing Digital Rights Management-protected content from record labels including Sony, EMI, Warner Music Group and Universal. So Many Spotify lovers like the above want to download and convert spotify to mp3 for their players, but didn't find the way, here, we introduce an easy way to convert spotify to mp3, we need an app to do that - Streaming Audio Recorder or Audio Recorder for Mac.
Step by step to convert Spotify to MP3
Step 1: Install and run the Spotify to MP3 converter
Free Download Streaming Audio Recorder (Windows)
Free Download Audio Recorder for Mac
After downloading, install and launch it.
Step 2. convert Spotify playlist to MP3
On the App main interface, just click on the "Record" button on the upper-left corner. Then, to find and play the Spotify song you want to record in your browser.

During the recording process, make sure there is no other audio files playing in order to record it without other sound and keep 100% original quality. When the Spotify song starts to play through your computer's sound card, this smart tool will instantly detect and record the audio, when the Spotify music is over, just click on the "Record" button once again to stop the recording process.
Note: To convert Spotify music to MP3 in this way, you don't need to select MP3 as the output format. This app can convert Spotify playlist to MP3 automatically during recording. If you wonder where the MP3 file is stored on your computer, just right-click the recorded track in Library and then select the "Open in folder" option.
Step 3. Transfer converted Spotify music to iTunes (Optional)

If you want to transfer to Spotify to iTunes, you only need to select the songs and click the Add to iTunes button or right-click the songs and select Add to iTunes Library. Then you can find Spotify songs are displayed in the SAR playlist on iTunes.
Of course, you can transfer the converted spotify music to other mp3 players, such as Android Phone, iPhone, iPod etc.

Note: For Mac version, there is no Add to iTunes button. But you can press the Control key on your keyboard and click Spotify songs at the same time. In the pop-up menu, select Show in Folder to locate the Spotify songs. Then use iTunes to import the local files manually.
Tags: convert spotify to mp3, spotify to mp3 converter, spotify to mp3, convert spotify playlist to mp3

Other Related Guides:
Convert Spotify to MP3   Download Music from Spotify   Burn Spotify to CD   Download Music from Pandora Download Music from Myspace   Download Music from Deezer  Download Music from YouTube to iTunes