So I have no probs with my PS3 at my friends house on his older TV The PS3 Boots up boom it's in HD I can't tell the diff other then the fact that DEV's are lazy and don't make the font in words high enough to see in lower other then that the graphics are amazing plus I don't have to worry about having to pay money if I use a older system such as a PS2 or something without an HDMI cable. I also can't tell the diff with blue ray and DVD as well they both look fine to me. I also have 20-20 Perfect Slight I was told last year by my eye doctor So it's not my eayslight that's wrong it's the fact that it's a rip off I'm pretty sure. Can anyone tell me what the diff is BTW I'm only going to be basing this off of gaming graphics. but the graphics in movies and TV shows are pretty sharp and nice as well so why should I waste a ton of money on a fu**ing rip off? I really wish I knew the point maybe it's cause I've used Normal TV's all my life and never grew up with HD at all. I have seen HD TV's before and it always looks the same just a tiny bit brighter. So it basically upgrades the brightness on my TV.....*uses remote* Hey I UPGRADED my brightness!