good? I hear people always say that it's up to the user to use the style. I agree with that. Any style can beat the other because at the end of the day it's people fighting, not styles.
However I also think that some styles have inherit weaknesses. Like a taekvando fighter. The guy has trained for years how to kick and how to not use his hands. That is an inherit weakness in the way he trains.

Or a boxer. That guy spent years training punching combinations and weaving his head back and forth to get out of the way. But low kick him once and he'll drop like a stone. Also an inherit weakness of the style.

I also disagree that some schools do not spar or fight. They have basically made martial arts into a fun activity for the whole family. If that's what people want sure, go for it. But you can not be a fighter and not fight. But that is a weakness of the school and not the style.

People have weaknesses but so do styles. People designed the styles. I just don't understand why people are so scared of saying that this style has that flaw and that style has that flaw. That's the way it is. What is the big deal?