Watch Blu-ray movies and transfer files to your iPhone 5S freely

allysmile00

Oct 11, 2013
usa
With the end of the rumors about iPhone 5S, the new arrival became a new member in your family. Even though Apple Company updates its products quickly, there is still some limitation in using it. For example, there are many Blu-ray discs on hand, but I want to watch them on my new iPhone 5S. And I can’t backup my iPhone files to my computer for future use.

What should I do with that? So, we need a powerful program named Blu-ray Converter to help us conquer the difficulties. The Blu-ray Converter is able to help us convert the Blu-ray movies to the video formats which are able to play on the iPhone 5S. And it is also professional in transferring the files between your iPhone 5S and the computer.

The first thing is download the powerful software.
Windows version
Mac version

1. How to convert Blu-ray/DVD/Video freely

After install the program successfully, you can launch it and add your files. Click the button “Load Disc” to add the Blu-ray disc or DVD disc to the program. You are allowed to convert general videos like AVI, FLV, WMV, TS, etc. to iPhone MP4/MOV/M4V by clicking “Add file”.

10035011356_e6fe3f9af1.jpg

10035011376_958e98f9fe.jpg

2. Edit the output video as you like

The Blu-ray Converter provides you with powerful editing functions so that you can optimize the output video as your preference.

10035011586_624a9ea4d9.jpg

3. Transfer your files between iPhone 5S and PC

With this splendid software, you are allowed to transfer music, movies and photos and more between iPhone 5S and your computer.

10035011576_b94bc1cd11.jpg

4. Fabulous conversion speed

The comprehensive program has NVIDIA and AMD tech which gives you acceleration experience. Within several clicks, you will finish the whole conversion.

10035011756_6a88cd2af1.jpg

Back