This seems weird but one time a guy from WeChat messaged me and we started talking almost a month ago and just very casually, talked about music and stuff, nothing too personal. And we talked almost everyday with varied response times. Cause he has work and I have work, etc. So we reply when we can, and he messages me during work/after work the most.

Anyways, we made a plan to meet and go workout. Luckily he wasn't a pedophile nor ugly, and he already saw pics of me before. He was very nice and we had a nice get to know each other talk after we worked out and then went to eat dinner. We laughed and clicked but because he doesn't have FB, Twitter, IG, just wechat and Line, I don't know anything about him really.

So idk if he has a girlfriend or not, but we talk everyday and he'd usually be the one to say goodmorning and when I didn't reply for a while he'd tease me about it so he makes the initiative to speak to me. we call each other lg and lb, so cute names. And we plan to hang out tomorrow to watch netflix and meet his dog.

I told him he was cute (since it was the first time I saw him) and he said that he already knew I was cute, and stuff like that haha

So what do you think?