Nowadays, iPad is becoming popularity in the crowd. As we all known, it can do many things like listen to music, surf on the internet, watch the latest movies and more. But it cannot play the blu-ray movies.

“However I am eager to enjoy my Blu-ray movies on my iPad 4.” And today we have a very splendid program named Blu-ray to iPad Ripper for you. It can help you convert Blu-ray movies to iPad MP4/MOV/M4V so that you are able to enjoy your output videos on your iPad.

Let us know the program in detailed. Here are the procedures of conversion.
The primary of everything is downloading the nice program.
Windows version click here .
Mac version click here.
Then follow the steps:
Step 1: Launch the program and load files
After installing the software successfully, you can click “Load Blu-ray” to add the Blu-ray movies.

Step 2: Edit the output videos as you like
This Blu-ray to iPad Ripper provides you with powerful editing functions so you are able to optimize your video. For example, you are able to modify the output video by adjusting the brightness, contrast, saturation, hue and volume. And you can reset the video length and screen size. It enables you to add the text and image watermark as you like.

Step 3: Choose output video format
You can choose the video you want from “Profile” such as iPad MPEG4 Video (.mp4), H.264 Video (.mp4), M4V Video (.m4v), etc.

Step 4: Convert
After finishing the above steps, you can accomplish the whole conversion with one click on “Convert”

Then you can enjoy your Blu-ray movies freely on your iPad with the help of Blu-ray to iPad Ripper .