Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone Have A Tattoo????

i just got mine today that my friend did in his room. i think i have a problem but im not sure. it seems to look like theres clumps of ink spread around the plastic wrap i have over it. im not sure if thats a problem but people are saying its just dead skin. so i have cerran wrap over it and my friend said to take it off an hour after being applied. ive had it on for 6 hours... is that bad??? and after i take a shower do i need to put wrap on again or just lotion??? and also can i take a shower with the wrap off?

Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone Have A Tattoo????

from what i hear you should apply a lot of lotion but your friend did it for u in his room what? infection

Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone Have A Tattoo????

were the needles sterile? if not then it may get infected. you're supposed to leave the syran wrap on for a couple hours after the tattoo is done and then wash it with warm water and soap. there's no need to wrap it up again while taking a shower but make sure to apply lotion on it at least 3 times a day. if it starts to itch DO NOT scratch it. you'll notice it peeling after a few days( this is normal) so don't freak out. hope this helps and if you have any more questions about tattoos, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Mikey P.
    team ENCORE

Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone Have A Tattoo????

http://tattoo.about.com/cs/beginners/a/blaftercare.htm

Don't use lotion, use vitamin a & d ointment. Use lotion for later stages.

Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone Have A Tattoo????

i put saran wrap on it after i showered. it looks perfect but in that article it says its better not to have anything covering it rather than suffokating it with saran wrap??? so should i take it off right now??

Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone Have A Tattoo????

If it says so...

Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone Have A Tattoo????

You only keep the wrap on for about an hour, no more. After that keep it clean and use Aquafor ointment. I have a ton of tats and never one issue.

Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone Have A Tattoo????

Yeah, take the wrap off. Where (as in what part of you) did you get it? The more you leave it exposed to open air the faster they tend to heal. Also, keep it "wet" with a&d ointment (the one that squeezes out like yellow gel). I got one on my chest and I would just walk around without a shirt when I was home to let it breath. It healed really fast and its a pretty big tattoo. Also, DONT SCRATCH IT, no matter what. If it really bugs I just pat it with my hand...like lightly slap it to kill the itch but it doesnt go away completely.

I got this:

and this on my wrist:

Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone Have A Tattoo????

ya use Aquafor ointment, dont scratch it, and keep out of the sun.

The black clumps are just extra ink and dead skin

hopefully everything turns out good

Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone Have A Tattoo????

dilan!
    pics of your tatoo!
    oh and dilan told me on aim that he got the chinese symbol of life on his thigh.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast