Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thought of the Day

Have you had a random thought today that you want to share because it's THAT good, but can't find a thread to post it in? Maybe a clever meme involving a situation you were in with a fun back story, a random event or training situation that doesn't warrant its own thread? Did you come across a random tidbit of wisdom today? Did you learn something really simple, strange, or crazy that you feel like sharing?

Well, this is the place for you to share it!

I'll start!

When you punch somebody in boxing, it is a good idea to close your first (more specifically loop your thumb under your fingers). If you don't, and you land a really good punch (lets say a lead hook) your thumb may just get caught up on somebody's face and get sprained! It makes the rest of sparring and your boxing workout a real bugger!

Downloads
    Uploads

Thought of the Day

My tidbit for the day.

Don't tell a girl she's "stunning" via the internetz and expect any normal social interaction after that.

I'm not 15 anymore but I still do stupid things

Downloads
    Uploads

Thought of the Day

Training related - Pinning the hips or shoulders and off lining the knees, head or feet prevents the opponent generating any sort of power for a defence and gives good control during groundwork.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thought of the Day

I met a girl last night that has the frenulum that attaches the upper lip to the gum pierced :| I've never seen that before in my life, but apparently she's creativer than I.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thought of the Day

You can Google the word frenulum with your search engine set to return images only and the parental filter to off... and it's quite possibly the most disturbing mix of images you will see all day.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thought of the Day

yeah bro - go from compliment to creepy in about .0024 seconds.

Junior Member mycellphoneiswhite's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thought of the Day

OMG!

Downloads
    Uploads

Thought of the Day

I hope so.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thought of the Day

"It goes without saying that..." is the most utterly pointless phrase in the English language.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thought of the Day

If you are married and are at the house with nothing to do, your spouse will undoubtably find something for you to do.

This is the first thing I thought of upon waking up, as my wife is still asleep. I think I'll just go get some bag work in at the gym and hope she leaves to the library before I get back, then head to the gym again when she decides she wants to call me up to pick her up (instead of taking the metro) so I have an excuse to not drive all the way into D.C. : P. Relationships . . . . they have all these "expectations" and stuff, sigh*.

Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast