Conspiracy Outrage.

xman

Feb 20, 2008
I am OUTRAGED that such a thing is even possible by our government! You MUST watch THIS VIDEO! EYE OPENER! SHARE UNLES YOU'RE EVIL SCUM AND HATE THE EMPIRE!!!!!!!

Luke's Change: an Inside Job - YouTube

First thought: Isn't Vader using a TIE bomber not a fighter? Shoddy research.

They're also right about it being an insdie job, but they're mistaken in thinking it was Vader

http://www.cracked.com/article_18719_the-tie-fighter-pilot-who-saved-day-in-star-wars.html

Is it bad when you're skimming the MAP homepage and you see "Conspiracy Outrage." and don't even give it a second look because super paranoia isn't really that interesting and then you realize you made the thread

Oh please. You really want us to believe that a scraggly bunch of extremists that run around and hide and train on barren planets are capable of carrying out such an intricate operation without inside help? I'm telling you, some people in the Empire wanted this to happen, probably for profit.

It was all about giving valuable building contracts to a firm with ties to the Emperor and Vader. How else do you explain how quickly they started the construction of the second one?

EXACTLY!

On top of that, there is NO WAY that that the explosion at the CORE OF THE DEATH STAR could have MELTED the metal ON THE PERIMETER OF THE DEATHSTAR the way that it had. The temperature CANNOT and COULD NOT have reached the necessary temp. needed to do such a thing with an event like this! There is NO WAY that this could have happened! THESE METALS COULD NOT HAVE MELTED LIKE THIS!

Aside: How to people write like this or share stuff with this style of text. I feel like a complete idiot capping what are supposed to be key points along with redundancy.

My star wars lore has been corrupted by video games

He clearly knows his stuff
Family Guy - Ultimate Power Universe - YouTube

That dastardly Skywalker family and there attempts to corner the Death Star contracts. How dare they! - Grand Admiral Thrawn in Reference to this film coming to light.

Back