Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Downloads
    Uploads

Caucasian in my country.

Yeah its like being racist against whites is fine b/c our ancestors mistreated their ancestors. Well guess what: I CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT MY ANCESTORS' PROBLEMS. So yeah, I don't appreciate that.

Same thing goes for the black history month. Sure, it's fine that they want to have a month to say whatever. But again, I can't do anything about my ancestors who were slave owners (my aunt has traced our family history, so I know we were )

So yea, I agree ...

Downloads
    Uploads

Caucasian in my country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3cGfrExozQ&feature=related

Downloads
    Uploads

Caucasian in my country.

You know. Every once in a while someone says something which just has such incredible simplicity and wisdom that you just laugh.
    I am in no way surprised something so beautifully, simply, elegant smart should come out of Morgan Freeman's mouth.

Downloads
    Uploads

Caucasian in my country.

I'm not. While researching the part of god, Morgan Freeman gained access to god's secret book of solutions. The solution to knife crime is, apparently gun crime, the solution to obesity is famine, and it turns out the solution to international tension is indeed violence- we just haven't been using enough of it.

Downloads
    Uploads

Caucasian in my country.

One of my aunts complained this morning about natives getting free tuition. Luckily, my mom shut her up with 'they took their land, shoved em on reserves, the residential schools, abuse of all kinds there, they still often live in poverty and crap and filth, you can't pay them enough for that.' That shut her up.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011