The Daily Mail

Mar 23, 2008
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1296282/I-dosing-How-teenagers-getting-digitally-high-music-download-internet.html

can this newspaper get any more ridiculous or pathetic in its attempts to cause panic, has anyone even herd of this before ?

LOL

I can remember headlines about kids getting high using vapour rub in the late 80's

If they can't find a story they just make it up

ahahaha... what a complete bunch of numbskulls. I doubt anyone inn Oklahoma has even heard of this department. It's not like Oklahoma leads the nation or is even remotely close to being a center for teen trend setting. ROTFLMAO!!!

exactly and some how this unimaginable threat that no one outside of Oklahoma had herd of somehow threatens to decay the moral values of the oh so impressionable British youth. Id say on a scale of what's a bigger threat to the world I dosing pales next to the Daily mail

QFT

My thoughts exactly. Maybe They could get Richard Blackwood to do a short info-mercial about how it makes the kids smell of hammers?? (different episode I know)

"others are more abrasive and resemble cheap synthesizers being played very fast"

Reminds me of a band I was once in. I miss my korg synthesizer.

[Reminisce]So many happy hours spent getting off my trolley by patching it up in all sorts of inappropriate ways[/Reminisce]

Looks like I was at the forefront of a new craze.

Mike

The media's attempt at warning people of new 'drugs' is laughable and just damn right stupid at times, resorting too making up 'facts' and wanting to cause wild spread panic.

TBH i think the word drugs could be replaced by a lot of things. I barely read the papers now, just look at the pictures

Back