Classes to hate

joyi3eth5834

Mar 15, 2008
Lets see...If i were to rate the classes i hate in school...I'd be confused because i hate most of them equally as much. The number one reason i hate most my classes is because we can't really sneak our ipods and mp3's in them. I mostly like Desktop Publishing because i can listen to my mp3. Problem is that mine broke...lol, i got a test tomorrow she says. She's saying now all we gotta do is study because the test is 60 questions test for the state. i hate those. gotta go

Surely the whole idea is to listen to a teacher, not an ipod?
Not that I can really talk...

You can't talk? Is that why you spend so much time on MAP How do you get by in life being a woman that's totally mute? That must be so hard. Poor Rhea

Classes in high school I hated were Maths, English and French. They seemed irrelevant to my life back then and they are irrelevant now.

I liked religous studies I would laugh at all the girls as they were so concerned about all the ethical debates. They were talking about abortions and I said to my mate, would you eat a feotus. That went down like a canon ball...

But most topics in R.S. were funny I would make cartoons of the bible stories,

The best laughs ive ever had were in school I would laugh until I nearly wet myself...

The worst class we had was classical studies, the work was boring and the teacher would hit you with a hockey stick if you messed around, not that ever stopped us, although it was funny once when a fat kid in the class cheeked him and the teacher chased him around the classroom, what was so funny was that the kid always avoided doing p.e lessons and we'd never seen him move so fast! The teacher was sacked the year after i had left the school, apparently for abusing a kid in his class!!!!! We also had a maths teacher who would throw the board rubber at you if you weren't concentrating, she was a crack shot too, caught me around the earhole a few times!!!

I remember having to study a poem called 'about his person' which was about a dead body. I think it was anyway.

thats exactly what my drama teacher wants to do.he thinks we'll learn better if he records the lessons and hen we download them so we can listen to them again

My additional maths course. i somehow managed to get a gcse in core maths and i hated it and now ive gotta do a 2 hour test on something where none of us have a cue what we're doing. RE was a mixed bag for me. I got hacked off listening to the same stuff about christianity from people who were trying to convert us but i enjoyed listening to tstuff about hindus and islam and stuff

I wish I could go back and do all my high school and stuff over again. I'd learn a lot more. All you kids kvetching about how boring it is need to man up, get stuck in there and learn ya stuff. It will make the rest of your life easier. I really half assed it and managed to be pretty successful, but then I look at my brother who took it all pretty seriously and did his work and made straight A's through high school and college. Now he gets paid 30 large a year to go to grad school for optics at the ONLY BEACHFRONT CAMPUS in the nation (USC at Santa Barbara). How pimp is that?

Back