Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Firefox 3 - Download Day

I always thought in NZ the sheep were worried?

Downloads
    Uploads

Firefox 3 - Download Day

Pretty much, same as Wales (how do you think I ended up here!)

I've done some shearing, and they do wear a perpetual look of fear on their faces. Whether that's because they're about to lose their nice, fluffy coats......or some other reason, I could not tell.

Apparently, the national flock declined by about 20 million (or something absurd like that) in a few decades. What happened to all the sheep? Well, we know what's happening to them now- wool prices are low (apart from Merino) and dairy prices are high. New Zealand is becoming a land of......cows. Not such a great image is it!

Downloads
    Uploads

Firefox 3 - Download Day

Starting to get more like Wakefield on a Saturday night is that description.

Downloads
    Uploads

Firefox 3 - Download Day

I saw a thread on Bullshido once which showed pictures of Swedish girls on a night out, and then British girls on a night out....from Newcastle but I don't think it makes much difference.

et voila

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=63039

Though I can't remember my login so can't see the link.

Downloads
    Uploads

Firefox 3 - Download Day

Slightly un-fair comparison there - trampy scrub club compared to up-market rich kids club. Every place in the world has women that are hot and women that are ugly as sin.

Aside from this, let's get back on topic please.

Downloads
    Uploads

Firefox 3 - Download Day

Have got it, seems fine so far.

I'm sure that Windows XP SP2, or similar, would be the most software downloaded in one day though. So many computers with XP running, heaps must have auto-updates which would install it the day it came out. I'm sure it would come to more than 1.7million anyway.

Downloads
    Uploads

Firefox 3 - Download Day

I have had FF3 for weeks now? what's the excitement, It's open source so of course I had it.

Downloads
    Uploads

Firefox 3 - Download Day

I've kinda switched to Safari about 6 months ago without realizing it. Might be time to switch back.

Downloads
    Uploads

Firefox 3 - Download Day

Its taken 5 hours, but I finally got a connection. I think one of the best reasons to download FF3 today/tomorrow, is that it is a very public rejection of a Microsoft Product, that will hopefully lead to more people moving away from IE. There is absolutely no good reason that I have ever heard for continuing to use that bloated piece of fecal matter.

FIGHT THE POWER!

Downloads
    Uploads

Firefox 3 - Download Day

Quick rundown of FF3:

Looks a bit smarter that FF2. All the taskbars and add ons are there. The download tells you the date it was downloaded and the URL bar gives you a list of the URL with description of said webpage.

It also has a URL star rating so you can see your favourites in the dropdown. Most of FF2 add ons or widgets work. For instance the met office widget for FF that brings up inthe sidebar the rainfall radar still works. The BBC news feed I have also has a changed icon and online flash playing seems to have not many interrupts as before.

I may explore this more. Maybe Mozilla will bring out some widgets to play with like they done in FF2.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast