Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

3 Samsung Alias phones. HELP!?

Okay so heres the deal.
    Easter day i got the Samsung - Alias *SCH-u740*
    And so i started having MAJOR problems with it, like i would send a text messege and my phone would restart! So we took it back and they gave us a new one; they transferred all my data into the new phone .. about 3 days later started having the SAME exact problem! So took it back they gave us a new one but didnt transferr the data because they thought by doing that it was just moving the problem to every new phone .. now i CAN send text's but cant add like a graphic,sound,picture .. etc! And my mom said that the only other thing to do is maybe do and exchange .. like get a totally new phone but has to be same price or down?! Is there any other options? Like what will happen .. because its almost seeming to be like every Alias i get has this problem??

HELPPPPP.. lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    wow I heard the alias was good. If you want a totally new type of phone you will have to pay full price for it they wont give you a discount. I would wait to get a new phone because they are getting a lot of new phones like a new glyder which is supposed to be really cool. And a new enV which is smaller not as fat and it comes in pink finally!

Downloads
    Uploads
    wow I heard the alias was good. If you want a totally new type of phone you will have to pay full price for it they wont give you a discount. I would wait to get a new phone because they are getting a lot of new phones like a new glyder which is supposed to be really cool. And a new enV which is smaller not as fat and it comes in pink finally!

Downloads
    Uploads