Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 137 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Confession Thread

That is unforgivable!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

The Confession Thread

I have severe nightmares, and sometimes I can't tell for up to hours rather it was just a dream or not. I suppose it is because of how disorientating they can be. It also doesn't help that I usually have slight control over my actions in the nightmares, it just makes them seem so real. I have Had the problem with the sleep thing for as long as I can remember.

Downloads
    Uploads

The Confession Thread

Maybe not a confession, but in the spirit it is at least an embarasing story .....

Was at camp for Boy Scouts and managed to eat some 'expired' frozen pizzas from the camp store. Did not know they where bad at the time. About 3am I awoke and made a MAD dash to the Royal Flush (err the crapper, they all had names). About 20 yards short of building, I could hold it no longer. So here I am, about 12 years old, pants full of sh*t at 3am. What did I decide to do? I flushed my long Johns and underwear down the toilete, and ran back to the cabin as fast as I could half naked. I'm sure the toilete was cloged and needed attention. When I finially told my friends this story when I was ~18ish, the ones that where in Scouts with me could not stop laughing, thought I would share.

Downloads
    Uploads

The Confession Thread

Here i go ....

As my memory serves me

I was the reason to a kittens death once. (I feel bad now about that of course) And I tried to kill a big cat aswel by drowning it. But it escaped

My food habits are bad.
    I threatned to kill my sister? (I am a coward for that anyway)

I am ... homo sexual? (which means like with girls?)
    I have never had sex (too young? ), and i may never do that. Yes i do have nasty secrets about this.

Downloads
    Uploads

The Confession Thread

There's way too much to list here from when I was younger - much of which I could probably still get into trouble for, so I'll just post something innocuous and recent
    I lied to my girlfriend three times today while we were shopping (I say "we" - she shopped, I followed and carried). To be fair, the lies weren't anything too bad. In the spirit of confession they were:
    1. That's a really nice top, honey (Did you drop your bag and lose your fashion sense or something?!)
    2. No, I wasn't looking at her arse (DAMN, that shop assistant has a nice arse!)
    3. I'm not at all sick of you asking if this outfit makes your bum look big (How can your bum look big?! It's tiny! Stop asking stupid questions and let me go look in the guitar shop!)
    Shopping with your other half - always a recipe for disaster or lies

Downloads
    Uploads

The Confession Thread

I won't to be domineared by Lily. Is this wrong?

Downloads
    Uploads

The Confession Thread

I think the only thing wrong with wanting to be dominated by Lily is that you'll have to fight Skrom for her

Downloads
    Uploads

The Confession Thread

My sister once broke my nose, because I wasn't smart enough to do what you did - LIE!. She asked me if a particular dress made her look fat, to which I responded, "No, Sis. Your fat makes you look fat!". Trouble is, she's a size 8. I bled for quite a while after that.

Downloads
    Uploads

The Confession Thread

I have just cooked dinner,which was lovely, a nice Korean dish with noodles, prawns and tofu.I used the timer on my boyfriends phone and have managed to cover it in prawn juice, so it now really smells of prawn!
    Plus I have fallen off my not eating sugar wagon by eating cake , AND my not drinking wagon,as drinking gin!
    oops!

Downloads
    Uploads

The Confession Thread

Oops, now on piece of cake and gin number 2.

Page 3 of 137 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast