Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 137 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Confession Thread

sheesh once again...i had a day where i flipped out, im not a door mat to people. and i KNOW im good at martial arts being that i beat up people who have 5 years more experience and 6+ ranks more than i do, and its not like i got to a mcdojo school that sucks. so yeah.... anyway yes im serious aboutt he feminism thing...i don think women should have MORE rights than men it should be equal-john

Downloads
    Uploads

The Confession Thread

Forgive me father for I have sinned. It has been 20yrs since my last confession....

Oh im definatly not doing this... I would honnestly get banned for even the "innocent" stuff I've done.

Downloads
    Uploads

The Confession Thread

Not to mention taking up so much bandwidth reporting it that you would overload the server and cause the entire net to stall.

Downloads
    Uploads

The Confession Thread

i was thinking about it earlier, but i'm having a hard time coming up with anything. it's not easy when you're such an honest, upstanding citizen like i am. i'll admit that you've got me curious now though, so i'll sit here and think until i remember something.

alright, i'm running out of ideas and patience, so here it is: the first real confession of the thread.

i don't like scary movies. quite frankly, they scare me. i don't really care that much about the typical "startle" scares that just make you jump, although i do think they're annoying. it's the psychological stuff that gets me, like when that kid was wearing the mask in the omen for example. my greatest fear is seeing something that isn't real. this is probably partly because when i was younger, i would hear voices, and i was always careful to keep my eyes shut at night just incase there were images to accompany them.

well then...beat that

Downloads
    Uploads

The Confession Thread

Considering theres a fair amount of people here I know... The net isn't really some anonymous escape.

So I'll pass.

Downloads
    Uploads

The Confession Thread

I'm more attracted to married women...weird i know!

Downloads
    Uploads

The Confession Thread

I'm thinking along the same lines Rags!

Downloads
    Uploads

The Confession Thread

lol when i was younger i used to pretend i could do dim mak...oh the shame.....erm and....i almost knocked over a big issue lady who looked like mother terresa by accident in town.

Downloads
    Uploads

The Confession Thread

I caused the Wall Street Crash of 1929 and was therefore partly responsible for the subsequent depression.

What, they had to be real??

Downloads
    Uploads

The Confession Thread

I own two Avril Lavigne CDs.

Remember, we're not being judgemental.

Page 2 of 137 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast