Almost back for summer

ArchieS

Apr 26, 2008
well this being a forum of people who are used to being around danger and who know theres nothing like being un able to do anything for any period of time im pretty sure theres worse out there...

anyways- 4/21 after 2 days of complaining of my jammed knuckle and not being able to handle the pain i went to the doctors to get xrays when they found this:
n68133648_34661702_9443.jpg

edit: this is an xray after the doctor tried to set it and it slipped, that line by the break is the needle going into the fracture and if there wasnt a flash you would see the doctors finger w syringe.

so now, 5 weeks, 4 casts, 3 bottles of vicodin, 2 different hand doctors, and 1 metal plate after my dumb ass decision to punch a wall, its coming off today. and no i didnt break it like that on dry wall this was outdoor siding to apartments. any bets as to what i might find in the cast? this ones been on for 2 weeks, my first one had shake in it from rolling....and alotta dirt.

anyone else got xrays of their IQ?

to be honest i wish i had hit something along those lines maybe i would of been able to go swimming this weekend. i can barely wait till 1 im about to cut it off and tell them i got it wet haha.

and jdm, first why are you using my initials, second yes it didnt feel too good hence why i got 2 refills on my 60 count pain killers.

Back