Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

"Siezure" like Sleep disorder HELP!

This has been happening to me 3 days in a row so far... it starts out as a bad dream and that mental fear shaking from the bad dream keeps shaking harder and i can feel myself going into this horrible mental fear seizure which i cannot get out of.

I can feel myself going into this mental fear siezure so i try to stop it by waking up but i can barely lift my eyelids up and down and i try to scream for someone or just to wake up and i can barely even mumble a word. I usually pass out for trying to force my body to wake up so hard and realize it later.

When i do get into these horrible mind-fear shaking "comas" i cannot get out of them and its like being in a rollercoaster going thousands of miles per hour and my whole body feels the shaking. Along with the shaking, it is so scarry at the time you cant even imagine.

The first time i had this was in a dream where i was in a house and it felt i was being bombed and an A-bomb was giong off right outside the house. The second dream i had was that i could see this mental image of a face screaming at me while i was having this "siezure" like experience.

Edited in: I am now 15 and have had sleeping problems since i was little but never something like this. Ive had a few experiences at my Dad's house with ghosts where i was sitting on my laptop and then feel that someone is hiding in the bathroom and playing a hide and go seek game with me.
    I look again and can SEE someone in the laundry room because of the shadows, a full bodied figure walking around.
    I go in there and see who there is and right in front of my eyes the laundry machine top slams so loud my sister comes running out of here room questioning what had happened.... Several other experiences like my door opening and closing with NO WINDOWS at all near this hallway. (this time downstairs) and also foot steps moving in the bathroom one night.

Althought the last paragraph is a little irrelevent, i believe this is where my sleeping problems in general created from.

Any Advice or Experience of this event would be greatly appreciated
    -Chris

Downloads
    Uploads

alcohol.

drink as much as possible.

Downloads
    Uploads

docters?

Downloads
    Uploads

ST does not equal psychiatrist.

good try.

Downloads
    Uploads

we're doctors............but we cant help you.

Downloads
    Uploads

hooked on phonics?

Downloads
    Uploads

Don't watch war movies before bed.
    Go to the bathroom before bed.
    Set an alarm clock to wake you up in the morning.
    Film yourself sleep. (It's possible that you aren't actually convulsing)
    Chill the fuck out.

Downloads
    Uploads

I was atleast trying to see if anyone else experienced this and has tried anything to help them sleep. When i do go into this siezure nightmare i wake up with an Extremely huge sense of FEAR so scarry i have to turn on the lights and wait a few minutes and shit.

So because that this happened to me the last couple nights in a row, im scared SHITLESS to go to sleep tonight HELP.

Downloads
    Uploads

Id like to but the sense of fear when i awake, and during the nightmare is so strong you cant imagine. I do go to the bathroom before bed, have set an alarm clock, and doubt i can film myself but if i manage to wake myself up before going into this "siezure" i awake with a headache in the morning or extreme sleepiness and mostly FEAR.

Downloads
    Uploads

I am now 15 and have had sleeping problems since i was little but never something like this. Ive had a few experiences at my Dad's house with ghosts where i was sitting on my laptop and then feel that someone is hiding in the bathroom and playing a hide and go seek game with me.
    I look again and can SEE someone in the laundry room because of the shadows, a full bodied figure walking around.
    I go in there and see who there is and right in front of my eyes the laundry machine top slams so loud my sister comes running out of here room questioning what had happened.... Several other experiences like my door opening and closing with NO WINDOWS at all near this hallway. (this time downstairs) and also foot steps moving in the bathroom one night.

Althought the last paragraph is a little irrelevent, i believe this is where my sleeping problems in general created from.

^^ forgot to add this into the passage.
    And by the way your sig quote made my day on the upside

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast