Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

"If Bush won't choose the right way, we'll show him the way"

Just finished watching the State of the Union and the Democratic response by my Senator Jim Webb. I totally thought Bush was merely echoing the same stuff he always said. More imporantly I was very impressed with Webb's speech.

I really think it is best for America to leave Iraq. However I don't think there is enough consensus on how to leave. How do you all think is the best way for us to end our occupation?

I'm still chewing on it myself and the only things I'm pretty sure we should do is to slowly rotate divisions or brigades out, replacing them with Iraqi divisions or brigades, and then keep essential personnel around for logistical support. Regarding that the most backup firepower we should give should be from the air and sea, but not the ground.

Downloads
    Uploads

"If Bush won't choose the right way, we'll show him the way"

Do I hear the wisdom of Barry White?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast