Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Downloads
    Uploads

"decency" of dress

Probably due to Paedophiles. (sp?)

Downloads
    Uploads

"decency" of dress

Lol. That made me laugh but I'm not sure why. But it is shocking, kinda says what other nations think of us and our dress.

I think so, yes. I'm actually too scared to go out wearing a low cut top, because when I do you get men of ALL ages eyeing you up, which isn't nice and makes me feel uncomfortable .

I don't think this is true at all. I mean you could stereotype in your head but due to the personality of the woman you couldn't really just say "she's easy because she's wearing a thong and nipple tassels." (That's a bit of an exaggeration, but you get my point?)

I may contradict myself here but woman immediatly make judgements on a character depending on what the woman is dressed in. Everybody does it, you have to be some sort of saint not to, even if you try not to you still do. But it's strange because 2 girls could be wearing the same thing however, one could look like a slag and the other could look nice. A persons character makes the package into what it is.

Lol, well I voted for nudity! Only because a whole of nudists would be pretty cool. I think you should be allowed to wear what you want to a certain extent depending on where you are. I mean, if there is no school uniform, then you wouldn't come in wearing a mini-skirt and a tiny boob-tube because one, it's not practical and two, it's not appropriate. The same would go for wearing a ball gown to school, you wouldn't for the same reason.

Downloads
    Uploads

"decency" of dress

If my girl wanted to do that, then she could and I wouldn't stop her, but I sure as heck would be at the strip clubs having one hell of a time as compensation.

Downloads
    Uploads

"decency" of dress

Currently, no it wouldnt be fine as she would get arested and that would be bad.

If the law changed then, personally, I'd probably not be that bothered* if she went out naked, it would amuse the hell out of me. In fact I suspect she's fairly likely to do it as she regrets missing the chance to do this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4689421.stm

I've got a couple of friends who did do it and I don't think anyone at the event even reported being molested

What gets me though is that I probably wouldn't do this sort of thing because I would definetly feel to embarasse, just because of the way I was brought up with the idea that nudity is inherently bad and my boy is iherntly bad, neither of these being particularly helpfull traits.

*If it was in the summer, if it was in the winter I'd probbaly question her sanity

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678