Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member everlastingbutterflies's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Attention CA MAPers, 15 year old girl missing.

Im cross posting this from another site that I frequent. This is not getting news coverage so Im gonna do whatever I can to help spread this news as far as I can. If this is innapropriate delete it.

A 15 year old girl dissapeared in San Rafael. Apparently the police took a report but are taking the position that since she left her mothers home voluntarily, that she is in no danger. I think thats just silly because she is 15, she may have left the house to go walk and blow of steam and gotten grabbed, she may be just a runaway angry at her mom. But regardless, she is 15, and her father needs help in spreading this news due to the lack of help from the authorities.

Her name is Theresa.She is bilingual in Spanish and English, approximately 4' 11" and 90 pounds. During the school year she lives n Birmingham, AL She has no cellphone, no money.

Thank you for looking at this picture....

Removed for safety reasons

If you have any info you can call the San Rafael police at (415) 485-5773 and/or PM me and I will get in touch with her father on that other forum.

Downloads
    Uploads

Good on you for posting, here's hoping she is found soon, safe and sound.

Peace

Downloads
    Uploads

i live in the bay area, ill see if i can dig anything up

Downloads
    Uploads

Hope she is found safe. Same thing happened my cousin ...

Downloads
    Uploads

I hope she is found too... In all likelyhood, she just ran away... but that doesnt mean she wont be grabbed up by some perv...

I will let you all know if she is found.

EDIT: I just read that she has contacted her father via a one word email saying onlye "safe" .... He is still frantically searching... but at least she is safe... I am removing her picture from this thread for safety reasons.

Downloads
    Uploads

Now how in the world are we supposed to help find her if we can't see the picture??? What are "safety reasons"??

Downloads
    Uploads

because if someone spots her knowing she is 'missing' they could harm her knowing she is vulnerable

Downloads
    Uploads

I removed the picture because that it what was also done on the original site that posted the call for help. Because the girl contacted her father saying she was safe, he removed the picture to protect against the possibility of some predetor seeing the picture and going "ooooooooh I want that one"...

Still hoping she is safe and stays that way, but I can not keep a picture of her up when her own father took it down ... I figured it was appropriate for me and all the other people who cross posted it from that site to follow his lead.

Downloads
    Uploads

Well, I understand that, sure. What this tels me is that the internet is of basically NO VALUE in a situation like this. Well, OK, it might be of some value as at least the posters can feel like they are doing something as opposed to sitting around waiting for the police to have some results... which can be very nerve-racking. I hope she is OK, how do they know that the email even came from her? if the worst has happened, couldn't that be faked by whoever did whatever they did? God forbid that is the case... Good Luck