Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Your dream job...?!

If training and salary weren't an issue, what would be your Dream Job? what is something that'd make you jump out of bed in the morning and rush to work just so you can get there and work in something you love.

Give a serious answer and a more general one...mine are:

1. News photojournalist in global war/transition zones, as well as doing photo essays on world culture/nature for loads of $$$
    2. Talent scout for MTV music awards podium dancers (well, before I got married...)

Downloads
    Uploads

Your dream job...?!

I'm fortunate enough to be living my dream (or at least part of it) as a movie director. I guess if I had my way though, I'd be given bigger budgets. Just think what I could do with $20-25 million...

Downloads
    Uploads

Your dream job...?!

what movies have you made till now?

anyway i want to work in/own a computer game industry, like blizzard entertainment, that does their job well and is not heavily "enterprised" to the point of not caring about fans and only about money.
    i'd like to work in design or concept departments, basically creativity department, but also as a tester(like none of the staff is...duh)

Downloads
    Uploads

Your dream job...?!

I've worked on some features as part of the crew, but I've only directed short films as they take the least amount of time to do while I'm still in school. It's all minor stuff for now (not even on imdb! ) until I graduate. I'll be posting a trailer of my new movie as soon as it's ready (think April) so people can check it out.

(I'm not hijacking this thread, I swear )

Downloads
    Uploads

Your dream job...?!

Actually you can put yourself on IMDB.

Basically same as Sandus, I would love to be working on big budget features as camera.
    Everyone in my class wanted to be Directors and had mass plans of granduer (i dont say delusions as anything is possible - ie no talent idiots somehow getting really good jobs)
    ...while I said I wanted to be camera because I get more jobs that way
    Right now I'm a freelance storyboarder/cameraman.

Downloads
    Uploads

Your dream job...?!

Owning my own car stereo shop - something I've always wanted to do. I love installing car stereos, but it just doesn't pay what I make now at my current job.

Downloads
    Uploads

Your dream job...?!

I would of loved to of been a Tattoo artist, if I could draw or if I was the slightest bit artistic, I would of been one, just think of all the free tattoos you could have, not that I have much room left now. Instead I will stick to what I am doing now, nothing glamarous just repairing and installing refrigeration & air conditioning equipment, I am my own boss and make a fantastic living out of it so can't grumble really.

Downloads
    Uploads

Your dream job...?!

My works equipment: .22 air rifle, game bag, unlimited ammo.

Job: Clearing city streets of pigeons.

Downloads
    Uploads

Your dream job...?!

interesting choice silat...

My dream job would be as an engineer working on spacecraft. Satellites, manned spacecraft, probes, etc. If it does anything outside earth's atmosphere I'd be happy.

BTW, the reason I don't have this dream job yet is because I am still in school (aero engineering) and not because of money or anything, so I will probably get it eventually.

Downloads
    Uploads

Your dream job...?!

I'd so jump at the chance to be a video game artist. Scenery or character wouldn't matter to me; I'd do either, especially one of those cel-shaded jobs.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast