Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

"Before I Die..."

What is the perfect life for you? What do you want out of life more than anything?

Do you already have it but take it for granted?

Do you not have it but are not actively trying to get it? Do you think you'll be satisfied once you'll get it? Imagine yourself having it right now, do you feel complete?

Do you not know?

Downloads
    Uploads

"Before I Die..."

to have a successful marrige and a good carrer {make atleast $80,000 a year}.

Downloads
    Uploads

"Before I Die..."

Why? Just curious...
    What will a successful marriage give you?
    What will 80k give you?

I realize how easy it would be to be sarcastic, lol, but I'm serious. Why do you want these things?

Downloads
    Uploads

"Before I Die..."

For me, my goal is to make the Canadian National Team and go to the Olympics and compete in the worlds for Wushu or Sanshou. Thats really what i want more than anything riht now.

JL

Downloads
    Uploads

"Before I Die..."

as of now, im satisfied with my life. i have a loving family consisting of two devoted Christian parents and a caring brother who humors me. i have a home, i have food to eat, water to drink, clothes to wear, the other basic nessecities, a good education, no physical handicaps, Tae Kwon Do, musical talent (hey, playing an instrument is no piece of cake!), and many more things.
    yes sometimes i take my life for granted, but hey! we're humans! we always want more! (well, there are those who are thankful in all circumstances and that indeed is an admirable thing! )

in the future, id like to help people in some way. not just a small group, but the world- all of mankind. i know it's a bit farfetched, but hey, that's been my dream since i was a little kid (which is kinda hard to believe because i act a little selfish sometimes )
    id also like to be an olympic gold medalist, but that is just a dream.

hmmmmmmm.... im actually reflecting on my life for once! thanks hazmatac!

Downloads
    Uploads

"Before I Die..."

I hate to say it, but I am very happy with my life, I have a wonderful wife, 2 lovely children and I train in the art I love, and to help this, not only does my wife understand why I train, she trains too and is very good to boot.

I have won more medals than you could shake a stick at and trained quite a few national and world champions which always makes me smile and I have had the unique oppertunity to train with more than a couple of the top Grand Masters in the art I train, so I am very lucky as I see it.

The only thing that would make me happier is if I had enough money to not worry about feeding the family and paying the bills for the rest of my life and that way I would be able to give up work and train and teach as often as I liked, the weather could be better too, It rains a lot in Yorkshire and when it dont it's too dam cold.

regards

Pat

Downloads
    Uploads

"Before I Die..."

I've always lived modestly, but I think I'd like enough money that I wouldn't have to worry about money for myself or my children. What I'd really like to do is to have enough money to set up a charitable foundation. The one real indulgence I have would be to travel. I've lived for so long without love or passion that I'd like to make more friends, either to see my friends here on MAP or those I've made all around the world/country. I'd like to take care of my mom so she'd never worry about anything, and make sure my nieces/nephews get whatever education they would like.

Whatever accomplishments I've done are quickly forgotten or are so personal, its not like anyone else would be impressed. If I ever find love again it'll probably be someone I trip over in a store somewhere. I would love, absolutely love someone to train with though.

Downloads
    Uploads

"Before I Die..."

I want to change the world. I dont care about rich or poor, I want to be the next Socrates, the next great thinker in addition to a great martial artist. I want to be happy, and I never want to stop learning.

I can see myself being a hermit.

Downloads
    Uploads

"Before I Die..."

i would want a good marriage, good children, my dream job(PC game company something), and running a good dojo with good students, so i can pass on my martial art to others, to ensure their safety and to better their lives if they chose to use that part of the art, with that and good friends to spend time with, my life would be complete.

Downloads
    Uploads

"Before I Die..."

well. 80k a year will give me the type of lifestyle i'd be happy with. don't get me wrong, i'd like to make alot more than that, but thats the most i suspect i'll ever make, and its a respectable salary. and a marriage i suppose isn't nessecary. but i suppose it would give me a sense of purpose. of worth. as of now all i'm worth are my abilities as a fighter, for that reason, i'd like to join the UFC or Pride one day, but i think we can all agree that won't happen, so i wanna be worth something more. if that makes any sense.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast