Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Downloads
    Uploads

"Before I Die..."

Sure thing. I'll check out the book once I get the money.

Downloads
    Uploads

"Before I Die..."

I've decided to have another crack at it as well. We should compare notes!

Downloads
    Uploads

"Before I Die..."

life dosent bother me, death dosent bother me, i just want to die saving someone especially someone i love

Downloads
    Uploads

"Before I Die..."

and i suppose that would seem heroic to you? there is nothing heroic or romantic about death.

Downloads
    Uploads

"Before I Die..."

are you saying you would let a love one die if you could take their place? whats the point in dieign if you dont help someone before hand?

heroic? romantic? or just the natural thing to do? to me dieing to save someone else will give my life a meaning i couldnt care less if they knew it was me that saved them or not.

Downloads
    Uploads

"Before I Die..."

My kung fu school has one golden rule for every student: " Never give up!""

I know it sounds lame, but I also do know you can make miracles happen if you work work and work never giving up.

What I would like to achieve before I die:

I already train martial arts and my business studies are going pretty well. So there are three things that comes to my mind.

1. I want to be healthy so I can practice till I die. (And one day start to teach martial arts.)
    2. I want to fall in love with someone special and spend the rest of my life with that girl.
    3. I want to be a father and live in a nice beautiful house with my family.

Downloads
    Uploads

"Before I Die..."

To be happy and content in my personal life and to have good health.

Financially I am ok but only due to the fact that I started my own business in 1997, before that I was skint after going through a divorce in 1990, losing my house and virtually all my assetts, 15 years on I live in a 4 bedroom detached house ( small mortgage ) have my own business, drive a Mercedes, have money in the bank but I am still not happy. I do not take it for granted and if it all ended tomorrow I could, and I would, start all over again.

I do not feel complete, still something major missing in my life but I have identified what it is and intend to do something about it this year.

Do you ever feel that you are living your life for someone else's benefit and feel totally trapped and with out a purpose ?

Downloads
    Uploads

"Before I Die..."

I wan't to train. I dont' feel a need to make more than enough to survive on. I also don't have children though. I want to train for another 10 years. Buy a plane ticket to a sub tropical area of Asia, buy a gun (Bring my own tried and tested Barong, and a knife), buy a horse (or a CAMEL!). Then just walk.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345