Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Evolution Bashing Thread

Height change is a variation within the species. It is not evolution.

Downloads
    Uploads

Evolution Bashing Thread

No one ever thought that.

The earth is very clearly round.

This is a myth.

Center of the universe yes (and there is damn good evidence for that with there technology) but not flat.

Height change is likely more a change in diet then anything else. We eat differently now then they did 100 years ago.

We came from monkey's, and we should be proud of it. In fact we should let our monkey sides show a little more often.

Downloads
    Uploads

Evolution Bashing Thread

Nope, no sarcasm at all just do a search for those things and lo and behold they appear!

Also, why sad? I see no reason to be sad

Tsk, Tsk some people take things far too seriously

Downloads
    Uploads

Evolution Bashing Thread

You might also have thought that had the church raised you to believe it and threatened you with excommunication (and therefore eternal suffering according to the beliefs they'd raised you on) for questioning their interpreted knowledge of the world. Don't blame scientists for christianity's mistakes.

Downloads
    Uploads

Evolution Bashing Thread

There is nothing that backs up the monkey evolution theory. There are no fossils that link monkey to man found. If we did evolve from monkeys then why did we do so? Why would there not be more species from the evolution taken place as well. How can you believe that garbage?

I agree. I think both the world being flat and the theory of evolution are dated with my christian beliefs or not. I am a x-atheist and never believed in the silly monkey theory. Felt like looking this up came across this (wanted to check out some evolution sites to see whats up with it) and it agrees with what I have said here http://emporium.turnpike.net/C/cs/top.htm .

Downloads
    Uploads

Evolution Bashing Thread

[QUOTE=Kenpo Kicker]There is nothing that backs up the monkey evolution theory. There are no fossils that link monkey to man found. If we did evolve from monkeys then why did we do so? Why would there not be more species from the evolution taken place as well. How can you believe that garbage?[QUOTE]

You are absolutely correct. There is no evidence whatsoever that man evolved from monkeys!

Several lineages of Mankind and apes evolved from a common ape-like ancestor NOT monkey. Of course the fossil record is totally incomplete and we will probably never discover the fabled 'missing link' but we can make educated guesses using the available evidence as to what might have happened.

Many factors need to be taken into account: climate change, prey/predator interactions, 'red queen theory', punctuated equilibrium, tectonics, glacial/inter-glacial periods, co-evolution (symbiosis), etc. etc. etc.

I don't even begin to pretend to understand even half of evolution theory, for or against, as it simply isn't as:

singled cell organism to fish to amphibian to reptile to maofftopicl to apes to man

http://www.onelife.com/evolve/manev.html

However, on a small but very significant scale we 'see' evolution all the time - cross breeding of plants to form potentially 'new' species. Disease causing organisms which develop resistance to drugs can be seen as having 'evolved'. Of course, it's not as easy as this and I'd be ignorant and outright stupid to say so.

On a side note, it's my birthday next Thursday so you still have plenty of time to save and buy me presents.

Downloads
    Uploads

Evolution Bashing Thread

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=the+earth+is+flat

Makes interesting reading

Downloads
    Uploads

Evolution Bashing Thread

Interesting? I'd have said downright unnerving

If the world is round - why don't people on the bottom fall off? LOL

Downloads
    Uploads

Evolution Bashing Thread

The earth is not flat ..but it is hollow http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/holearth.html

Downloads
    Uploads

Evolution Bashing Thread

Interesting.

Utter hogwash - but interesting.

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast