"Me and my family flew up and floated around the room."

RoastedKiwi

Apr 22, 2008
This in some way has to do with the April 1st thread.
I was reading on my plane ride a magazine called Spirit. It had an article of the best April Fools jokes. One of them was convincing some British people that spaghetti grew on tree's. They had people calling in asking for a tree that will grow spaghetti. Another was a editor for a magazine that made up a fake baseball player that could pitch ridiculously fast. This fake pitcher got invited to some meetings and to try out.

The best one of all though, was done by a British scientist who said on the 1st of April, Pluto would align with Jupiter making the gravity on earth noticeably lower. On April 1st they got many calls and letters saying that "Yes! I did sort of float when I jumped today!" or "I jumped so high today it was crazy!". These though, seemed believable compared to one family that wrote in claiming to have floated in the air at the dinner table. They said for about three minutes they were swimming around the room with their chairs and things.

Of course the gravity wasn't lessened, but they did find our that the British are idiots.

Discuss? :ugh:

tl;dr: Canadians just don't win.

REAL tl;dr: British folk get tricked into thinking they floated, and that spaghetti grows in trees

tl;dr, tl;dr: Britizh r dum

Every country has their group of gullible idiots that would believe anything.

HOLY FUCK! OH MAN I LAUGHED SO HARD.

Oh wait, you're just a bunch of boring and unimaginative douchefucks.

Why do you guys fuck up every promising thread?

Because they wish they could go to /b/, but their Mom and Dad blocked it.

Also,
I'm British. :(

Lol, true.

I am also British. Have you ever been to the UK?

Most people in America are British, learn your history.

Wow, you managed to read that all on your own? I must have underestimated you...

I'm pretty sure you don't 'own3d' yourself with that one, slugger.

Back